15 days ago
- Initiate ideas on equity & equity-related derivatives (including OTC options and structured products).
- Keep up-to-date with market developments, consider the economic implications of news and other global factors on the performance of companies in the research universe.
- Make informed recommendations to RMs, Clients and ICs, including updating all stakeholders on investment ideas.
- Advise on equity-related portfolio construction for implementation in client portfolios.
- Ensure recommendations meet compliance regulations.
- Keep the team updated with new market trends and developments in equity-related investment products.
- Interact and effectively manage relationship with various internal and external counterparties.
- Facilitate the implementation of new trading ideas from operational logistics and documentation to product presentation.
- Assist in the management of advisory lists for regional use including periodic monitoring and reviews.
- Degree holder with more than 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent research and writing skills as well as communication skills (interpersonal skills and ability to broadcast proprietary and secondary research)
- Obtain Financial Qualifications such as Advanced Finance / Business degree, CPWP, Security Analysis, CAIA is an advantage
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment