28 days ago
Our client is a reputable Chinese asset management company (Joint Venture) of a global leading investment bank & a SOE bank in hong kong. They are now expanding their equity investment team and aim to hire two more headcounts as Equity analyst for the team. Fluent mandarin speaking candidate who got around 3 years of working experiences from similar Chinese financial institutions in equity research (regardless of sector focus) are highly preferred.
· Conducting industry and company research, constructing financial models for target companies, and establishing research framework for specific industries.
· Communicating frequently with corporation management, industry experts, sell side analysts from various institutions to keep track of latest updates of target companies, and to acquire profound understanding about industry & companies’ fundamentals and valuations.
· Monitoring industry and market trends for changes and screening for investment opportunities; writing research reports and frequent updates to provide clear investment recommendations to portfolio managers.
· Assisting investment team with various ad-hoc assignments.
· Master’s degree is preferred, but major is not limited to finance or economics; science or engineering majors are also welcomed.
· A passion for fundamental research and investment, and willingness to make great efforts to succeed in this field.
· Past research experiences in sell side or buy side institutions, with excellent understanding of a specific industry.
· Self learner and results-oriented; being able to improve and perfect research and investment methodology overtime.
· Ability to articulate investment thesis clearly and briefly, with well-supported and objective facts, to provide effective investment recommendations.
· Excellent communications skills, ability to build up connections in specific industries and among the investment community.
· A team player; analytical and critical thinking; mature in emotions; well-organized on the job.