about 1 month ago
Our client is leading Chinese Insurance backed Asset Management firm in hong kong, they are now looking for a junior equity execution trader to join their Equity investment team in Hong Kong. Fluent mandarin speaking candidates who got around 2-3 years of working experiences from similar Chinese financial institutions are strongly welcome.
- Execute the trading instructions of the investment manager.
- Provide after-hours reports and transaction data to investment managers.
- Manage Brokerage related work.
- Manage account opening
- Related administrative work of other departments.
- coordination with investment managers
- Bachelor degree or above in economics, finance, computer and other related majors;
- Satisfy the qualifications of SFC4 and No. 9 "representatives";
- At least 2 years of research or transaction related work experiences;
- Have strong macro analysis capabilities and data processing capabilities;
- Possess the ability to research and judge the financial market and react sharply;
- Solid knowledge of economy and finance, with investment-related knowledge;
- Familiar with data analysis tools such as EXCEL, proficient in using Bloomberg system, CFA is preferred;