6 months ago
Our client is one of the fast growing conglomerate in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for Equity Research Analyst who will report to the Head of Research - Real estate.
- Carry out research on equity investment focusing on mid and large cap HK/China Real estate market.
- Formulate ideas on trade, buy/sell recommendation within the covered sector
- Collaborate with portfolio managers to translate research insights into investment decisions
- Proactively communicate (both verbally and written) with portfolio managers and other team members by clearly articulating investment ideas and judgements
- Produce in-depth company reports and thematic reports regularly
- Timely recommend on updated trends and events and attend investment conferences
- Meet and build positive relationship with sell-side analysts or senior management of the companie
- Degree holder or above in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related disciplines
- MBA/CFA qualifications will be a plus
- Over 5 years’ working experience in company or industry analysis, preferably in the Real Estate/ Property market within China + HK.
- Sound knowledge in business analysis and equity modelling such as discounted cash flow
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Mature and able to work independently with high work ethics and integrity
- Proactivity in finding new investment ideas and maintaining coverage on existing investments
- Proficient in English, Cantonese. Mandarin is preferred but not necessary