3 months ago
Our client is a Chinese Insurance backed asset management company in hong kong. They are now looking for an experienced equity research andidate - Senior Associate / Associate Director to join their expanding equity investment team in hong kong. Fluent mandarin speaking candidates who got relevant experiecens in macro econonic analysis are highly preferred.
Responsible for the research of the company's investment strategy, including:
1. According to macroeconomic indicators, track and analyze domestic and foreign economic trends, predict capital market trends, regularly form strategic analysis reports and comments;
2. Analyze and comment on emergencies in a timely manner, and provide suggestions for strategy adjustment;
3. Conduct strategic analysis based on the results of macro research and industry research, and regularly form strategic reports and analysis comments based on changes in market investment styles to support asset allocation strategies and investment strategies;
4. Propose a market strategy analysis report on major emergencies, explain the historical impact on the overall market and specific investment objectives, and predict the direction and extent of the impact of such major events on the future operation of the market;
5. Collect strategy data according to needs, organize the establishment of various related databases, and ensure that the data in the database meet the requirements of strategy research and development;
6. Complete other research and related work arranged by the department.
1. Good political mannaer, strong work ability and self-discipline,
2. Working as a manager or above grading in research department
3. More than 2 years of relevant work experience in strategic research;
4. Excellent command of economic and financial knowledge, be familiar with domestic and overseas capital markets, and understand domestic and overseas strategic trends;
5. Have strong analytical ability and research experience, as well as quick reaction towards the fast paced enviroment in the market;
6. Master degree or above, proficient in English and Mandarin.