$120000 - $135000
2 months ago
We have partnered with a leading global bank to find a ERM Testing Lead Risk professional to join their ERM team in Los Angeles.
This is an exciting opportunity in which you will develop relationships across the organization, communicating with individuals throughout the institution regarding risk practices and emerging risks in various business units.
The client here is looking for candidates with a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in risk management, Internal Audit, External Audit, or risk management consulting.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in risk management, Internal Audit, External Audit, or risk management consulting.
- Knowledge of current regulatory Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and Market Risk.
- Monitor and test to validate that key assumptions, data sources, and procedures utilized in measuring and monitoring risk and internal controls can be relied upon on an ongoing basis and, in the case of transaction testing, that controls are working as intended.
- Clearly write reports that articulate results and root cause and present to key business unit stakeholders.
- Assist in investigation and reporting of issues, conducting inquires, obtaining and reviewing necessary documents.
To apply, please share an up-to-date copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact me directly via email or at 646-751-7173.
At this time, the business cannot support visa sponsorship for this position.