Very attractive salary and package based on experience
about 1 month ago
We're working with an innovative and fast-growing cryptocurrency client, looking to rapidly grow its Legal team. We're seeking Legal Counsel to be based in the Ireland with flexible working.
As an EU Commercial Counsel, you will:
- Remote role, reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel and the Head of Legal in the company headquarters (based in Asia)
- With a focus on assisting with complex and general external commercial matters, facilitating deals, negotiation and commercial transactions
- Privacy matters, including Legal Enforcement Requests and general requests for information from external parties
- You will also assist with other day-to-day corporate matters, including NDA Agreements, SaaS Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Service Agreements, internal employment issues, including the drafting of Employment Agreements.
As an EU Commercial Counsel you must have:
- Around 3-5 years PQE practicing at a reputable law firm/within a relevant industry
- A strong interest and proven work experience involving Sports/Entertainment/Music/NFT
- An interest and solid understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and all that they involve
If this job sounds like a great fit for you, please apply below or reach out directly to Lorna Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org.