London, United Kingdom
Very attractive salary and package based on experience
about 2 months ago
We're working with an innovative and fast-growing cryptocurrency client, looking to rapidly grow its Legal team. We're seeking Legal Counsel to be based in the United Kingdom with flexible working.
As an EU Commercial Counsel, you will:
- Remote role, reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel and the Head of Legal in the company headquarters (based in Asia)
- With a focus on assisting with complex and general external commercial matters, facilitating deals, negotiation and commercial transactions
- Privacy matters, including Legal Enforcement Requests and general requests for information from external parties
- You will also assist with other day-to-day corporate matters, including NDA Agreements, SaaS Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Service Agreements, internal employment issues, including the drafting of Employment Agreements.
As an EU Commercial Counsel you must have:
- Around 3-5 years PQE practicing at a reputable law firm/within a relevant industry
- A strong interest and proven work experience involving Sports/Entertainment/Music/NFT
- An interest and solid understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and all that they involve
If this job sounds like a great fit for you, please apply below or reach out directly to Lorna Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org.