5 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with a trusted partner a globally recognized payment provider.
Due to rapid growth, they have opened a new position and seeking an EU Financial Crime Risk Manager, reporting to their Head of Financial Crime and MLRO based in Paris.
As a Financial Crime Manager, you will:
- Closely follow legal, compliance, and regulatory developments in relation to AML/CTF and sanctions in France and the EU to ensure our processes keep pace
- Drafting high quality internal and external reports such as the annual MLRO report, enterprise-wide risk assessment, and annual regulatory returns
- Regularly testing and monitoring the adequacy of the firm’s systems and controls and providing recommendations that add value to the business.
- Deliver targeted financial crime training to the Compliance Operations team and Sales team on areas that are identified as requiring improvement
- Help the launch new products and enter new Geos while remaining compliant with financial crime requirements
As a Financial Crime Manager, you must have:
Good level of Financial Crime and Compliance experience (we're looking for an all-rounder who is flexible in taking part in all projects)
Strong knowledge of French (ACPR) regulatory guidelines and requirements
Fluent French (both written and spoken)
If you are a well-rounded Financial Crime and Compliance individual, apply now and/or reach out directly to Mizzette Ao at firstname.lastname@example.org