Up to 80,000 Euro
Execution Systems engineer - Belgium
7 months ago
As soon as possible
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for an Execution systems project engineer to join their Automation team in Belgium. The Systems project engineer will be a team member of the SM API MAM Cluster execution systems team.
The Execution systems engineer will be responsible for providing innovative automation solutions to problems and opportunities, Automation design for complex production and processing equipment, construction of facilities, systems and equipment, the successful candidate would be expected to act as the SME of the execution systems, associated procedures, and activities.
- Responsible for implementing, supporting and maintaining the ISA-95 level 1 and 2 systems
- Contribute to the development of business and/or functional strategies and capabilities relate to ES
- Establish ES related System roadmaps and delivery
- Ensure timely delivery of project work and documentation
- Ensures Alignment with the companies policies, procedures, regulations and customer specifications.
- Experience leading or participating in MAM Technology teams to develop and secure expertise in specific technology areas.
- Proven track record in capital project management and engineering in the life-sciences industries is required, including design construction, commissioning and qualification, project hand over, and startup.
- A technical degree in industrial automation, information technology or relevant discipline
- Understanding of multiple technical and business disciplines
- Experience in project management for large capital projects is desired
- Proven experience in partnering collaboratively with external contract companies
- Control systems expertise - Infrastructure, design (Hardware/Software)
- Change management and Project Management Skill
- Advanced English language level in written & spoken required
- The ability to deliver upon small regional project, global project work streams or departmental programs successfully
If you are interested in the opportunity outlined above and would like to learn more, please feel free to contact me at c.mills-swanscott@hamlynwilliams or +44 203 545 1110