New York City
Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
7 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a global, foreign-based FSO with a base in New York, looking to make an Executive-level hire within their IT Audit Function. This Executive Director must have previous Global Markets Audit Technology experience.
You will sit within the internal audit team, and assume direct responsibility for c.7 staff, reporting directly into the Regional head of internal Audit.
This is a full-time role, and although our partner are currently working on a remote basis, they plan to move to a hybrid model spring 2022. If you re NOT able to work on site please do not apply.
As an Executive Director Global Markets Audit Technology you will be expected to:
- Assume responsibility got technical audit relating to; global markets applications, global equities and securitized products; delivering to the audit plan, risk assessments, continuous monitoring, issue validation and stakeholder management, across the global group
- Hiring and coaching team and staff, and providing guidance to the wider group
- Direct and carry out pre-implementation reviews, special projects, ad hoc investigations and advisory work as required
- Assist non-technical staff in understanding the risk identified and methods to remediate
- Actively contributing to, and supporting the groups Data Analytics initiative
As an Executive Director Global Markets Audit Technology you will require:
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Accounting, Audit or another relevant field
- Industry recognized certifications such as CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISSM, CPA desirable
- Strong background within Technical Audit in an Investment Bank, on a regional and global basis
- Previous experience managing people, on a local and global basis
- Previous Technical Audit Global Markets Experience is a must
Our client can offer generous salary and packages, as well as amazing benefits, PTO and great work-life balance.
Only those with right to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered at this stage.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.