6 months ago
My client a globally recognized Life Sciences organization are looking for a Executive Director, Supply Planning S&OP to come on board to lead global transformation project & establish a best in class supply planning function in the business. This is a high impact vacancy with high visibility and is an executive level role and would be an excellent step for someone who is looking to work in a strategic role with full autonomy.
- Solid team leadership abilities with a strong track record in building and managing teams.
- 10 years+ supply chain experience - 4 years in a leadership role
- Excellent supply chain expertise across both demand & supply planning
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to articulate situations and present to senior leadership in a concise & simple manner
- Strong cross functional stakeholder engagement skills – You will be required to work cross functionally with all departments
- Good track record of managing & ideally implementing a best in class S&OP process.
This is an exceptional opportunity with a rapidly growing business who have one of the best product pipelines in the Life Sciences industry. The next step from this role would be to potentially take a leadership role covering wider operations including manufacturing and therefore is highly attractive.
If you are interested please reach out to Harry Sliufko directly with your CV, email@example.com