New York City
Competitive + Bonus
25 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a boutique accounting firm that are looking to grow their team based out of New York City, in order to assist with this they are looking to hire an Experienced Internal Recruiter. This is a full-time role to be based out of their Mid-Town Manhattan offices.
This is a full-time role to be based out of our Partners Mid-Town Manhattan offices, although remote work is available and so candidates further afield will be considered.
As an Experienced Recruiter you will be expected to:
- Work closely with Partners and Hiring Managers to develop a consistent pipeline oof high quality candidates, managing the recruitment process full-cycle
- Be a key driving in office and form culture, ensuring this is appropriately communicated via social media and other online platforms
- Be familiar with a variety of recruiting platforms/ methods (LinkedIn, headhunting, networking etc.) to source high, quality talent
- Manage interview processes, scheduling. Preparation and candidate management
- Write, post and distribute job requisitions across multiple channels
As an Experienced Recruiter you will require:
- A Bachelors degree in business, accounting, marketing, HR or another related field
- Proficiency in social media utilization/ networking
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally in a professional services capacity, such as; audit, accounting, data analytics etc.
- Experience with applicant tracking software (ideally Lever)
- Strong organizational, communication and prioritization skills
- Some travel capabilities, up to 5%
Our client can offer market leading packages consisting of base salary and bonus, as well as amazing benefits, generous PTO and great work-life balance.
Only those able to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered at this time.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.