Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Hamlyn Williams is looking for experienced Managing Recruitment Consultants to join our New York office and be responsible for bringing in new clients as well as full-cycle recruiting. Our New York office, along with our San Diego and Dallas offices, have had record-breaking yet another record-breaking year, and are planning to have an even more impactful 2022. We have seen tremendous success and have made such an amazing impact on our clients’ and candidates’ futures, and we want to bring in people who want to be a part of that.
Who are we?
Hamlyn Williams’ main goal will always be placing top talent that makes a difference! Originally founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen. We believe in being more than just a ‘Staffing Agency’ but Consultants to our Clients and Candidates. We provide more than just staffing needs, but market intel, hiring strategies, D&I initiatives, and many more consulting strategies.
Hamlyn Williams is focused on our people because our people are what makes us successful and impactful. We foster a collaborative, supportive, and dynamic culture that is driven by all levels of the company. We are currently located in an amazing open floor plan office occupying the whole floor of an easily accessible building in the Financial District. Hamlyn Williams is invested in your success, so we want you to have:
- A very favorable commission structure (uncapped commission) with base
- Clear promotion targets with a pathway laid out
- Training at all levels, not just entry-level training
- Unlimited PTO + holidays + company shut down between Christmas Eve and New Years
- Early leave every Friday and many social incentives (weekly outings, big biller trips to places like Barcelona and Croatia, etc.)
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship opportunities for any of our 8 global offices (and more to come!)
Who are you?
- A self-starter, passionate, competitive, success-driven person, with a desire to make an impact in others’ lives
- Experienced 360/full-desk model recruiter with a proven track record in developing your own business/brand and billings within a niche vertical discipline.
- Experience managing multiple client relationships & accounts
- Ideally, you are experienced in Financial Services, Life Sciences, or Cybersecurity recruitment (or similar vertical industry) – but we are open to all markets!
What you will be doing?
As our US business grows, we are looking for experienced recruiters to come in and help scale our recruitment team with a view to becoming a future leader and taking ownership of your market as it continues to grow. HW operates in a 360-recruitment model where you will be involved in account management, business development, sales, and recruiting.
**Must be eligible to work in the US without Sponsorship**
For a confidential discussion or an exploratory conversation, please feel free to reach out to me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org