30 days ago
Experiential Marketing Manager - NFT
A FinTech client of ours is looking for an NFT focused Marketing Manager to take on a new and exciting role! This is an Ethereum-based blockchain network for the Web3 Ecosystem implementing new NFT based experiences/solutions for customers. The role is fully remote and will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams through the planning process of all projects, including research, creative planning, budget management, production/execution and post-event evaluation, including quantifying the success of events and projects
- Partner with Brand & Category Marketing, Media Strategy, Creative, PR, Talent Partnerships, social media and others to craft a plan that elevates the brand and promotes deep engagement and sharing of the experience
- Drive experiential strategy for select campaigns and categories of business
- Serve as a creative thought partner, stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, emerging technologies and leverage that knowledge to innovate events
- Manage and actualize budget estimates for multiple projects including expense tracking.
- 4+ years in event production and project management
- Passionate about NFT’s, Blockchain, people, events, production, social responsibilites
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- Master of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Google Docs, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, Confluence
- Strong marketing background with an emphasis in Experiential, preferably with additional experience in Social Media, Talent Partnerships and/or PR
- Thorough understanding of event production, marketing, and logistics
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Product market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Remington L. Rodney, r.rodneyhamlynwilliams.com or (619) 943-1270