7 months ago
We are partnered with a global consultancy based in Stockholm that is looking for a manager to join their growing Audit teams in Stockholm.
As an Audit Manager you will:
- Work closely with clients and deliver solutions.
- Check and group annual accounts of companies (according to Swedish GAAP and IFRS)
- Carry out regulatory audits, special audits and consulting projects with a number of companies in different industries and sizes.
- Manage your team when onsite and provide technical support.
- Coach junior members of your team
- Develop relationships at the highest levels of a number of companies.
- A clear career pathway in place to support you to become a certified public accountant.
As a Manager Auditor you will need to have the following experience:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Economics with a focus on accounting or auditing
- At least 4 years of experience in External Audit
- Engage directly with clients and have good project management skills
- Can communicate in both Swedish and English
- Familar with IFRS/Swedish GAAP/US GAAP
If you are a skilled Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org