$110,000 - $115,0000 + Bonus
26 days ago
We are working with an exciting start-up Pharmaceutical business to find an External Reporting Finance Specialist. This is a critical hire for the business and will have responsibility for preparing financial statements, schedules/disclosures. You will also work with key partners globally in developing accounting positions and coordinating with counterparties.
- Preparing 6K, 20-F filings for SEC.
- Monitoring IFRS and SEC accounting developments.
- Collaborating with accounting functioin in prepping global accounting policies.
- Preparing all related memos, tie-outs to SOX compliance standards.
- CPA is required for this position.
- 3-4 years experience in finance or accounting.
- Big 4 experience desired but not essential.
- Experience in filing SEC financial statements.