about 1 month ago
A banking partner of ours in Washington State is looking for a Fair Banking Compliance Officer (VP) to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the CCO, this person is responsible for developing, administering, implementing, and monitoring the Fair and Responsible Banking Program and associated policies and procedures.
As a Fair Banking Compliance Officer, you will:
- Ensure the Bank’s compliance with all fair banking and fair lending laws and regulations. Develop, update, and enhance policies and procedures within required timeframes.
- Monitor changes in fair banking and fair lending laws, regulations and examination trends through external regulatory services and distributing related information, in a timely manner, to all applicable areas of the company.
- Oversee and administer the Bank’s complaint program, coordinate the investigation of regulatory complaints, and develop and submit appropriate responses to customers and regulatory agencies in a timely manner.
- Review and approve Bank’s marketing materials, promotions, and customer notices/communications (including the Bank’s website and social media presence).
- Maintain proficient knowledge of, and ensure bank activities are performed in compliance with, all state and federal banking laws and regulations applicable to areas of responsibility.
As the Fair Banking Compliance Officer, you will need:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of applicable compliance regulations
- 5+ years’ recent relevant experience in a fair lending or fair banking compliance role
- Professional credentials in compliance, risk and/or audit – highly desired.
If you are a skilled Fair Banking Compliance Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 350 – 6348