about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnering with a leading global company to assist in the search for a strong Field Service Engineer to join the team. They’re providing the opportunity to learn new systems and gain exposure to several industries in interesting projects.
Are you looking to gain new skills and work in varied projects with an established and respected global company?
- Involvement in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of Experion and legacy Honeywell systems.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships onsite.
- Contribute to maintaining and improving productivity within the wider team.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Experion PKS.
- Hands on experience with programming and graphic interface
- Ability to build and make modifications to Experion.
- Experience with the hardware architecture.
- Experience with the legacy systems including TDC 3000, TDC 2000 & TPS desired but not essential.
- Experience in Total Plant Batch, Safety Manager & FSC a bonus but not required.
Please note to apply, you must be a US citizen, green card holder or Canadian citizen.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences and Automation so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.