4000 - 5600 basic
14 days ago
Finance Business Data Modeler
N.B. Please be aware that this function is all about modelling data structures, not about finding statistical relationships in the data itself.
This position will be based in Den Hauge.
The Finance Business Data Modeler will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- You will determine whether new reporting requirements are specified correctly.
- You will integrate them into the model and develop the Business Data Model of Finance and Risk.
- Also, you will work on the development and quality assurance of the sourcing formats and sourcing instructions.
- Finally, you will participate as a Finance and Risk expert in business projects, to ensure that new data structures are aligned with our needs.
- Please be aware that this function is about modelling data structures, not about building statistical models with the actual data.
The Finance Business Data Modeler will identify themselves in the below skills and expertise:
- A proven track record in data modelling, preferably in a Banking environment, and ideally in Finance and/or Risk.
- Conceptual, logical, and physical modelling has no secrets to you, and you know how to put these into practice.
- An internal drive and a perfectionist mindset; you want to make sure that at every moment, you have the answer to the question:
- Knowledge of Erwin Data Modelling software would be highly desirable
- work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A salary ranging from 4.000 to 5.600 euro per month based on a 36-hour workweek
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan.
If you are a skilled Finance Business Data Modeler you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.