Negotiable on Experience
about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are proud to be working with a Fast-Growth Fintech that are on the hunt for a Finance Director to work principally in the financial reporting team. This team is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of our results, high quality external reporting, working effectively with external advisors and cross functional teams on a range of finance projects.
- Leading the transformation of a range of global existing reporting processes, improving the technology or systems, improved reporting, better controls and more timely results.
- Responsible for key projects with the finance tech team, including finance systems, to develop a roadmap for development, ensuring that key systems will be fit for purpose as the business grows in size and complexity.
- Managing the transformation of system design and integrations, ensuring financial data is flowing accurately through all our systems and optimising those processes.
- Overseeing the global month end reporting process, to ensure that the monthly results are accurately reported on time, both internally, and to external stakeholders. The key objective is the improvement and refinement of the month end process to ensure quicker, more efficient monthly reporting, alongside a deeper understanding of results at an earlier point in the month.
- Overseeing the production of the annual and interim review report, liaising with compliance, legal, Co Sec, Investor relations etc in the process of doing so, and preparing reports for the Board and Audit Committee.
- Liaising cross - departmentally to ensure the production of good quality accounting technical papers for internal and external stakeholders.
Candidate Skills required:
- Experience in running a smooth month end process in a growing Fintech
- Ability to automate labour intensive month end and other tasks and work with engineering teams to finesse data pipelines for more efficient processes.
- Excellent working knowledge of financial systems
- Good data interrogation skills
- Strong accounting and financial reporting technical knowledge
- Ability to manage teams well, developing team members and providing exceptional leadership.
- Strong communication skills:
- Flexible, good work ethic, ability to work with the team and independently, self starter with ability to bring other, non-financial, teams along a journey.
- Competitive market salary
- Good bonus Scheme with possible Equity shares
- Flexible working with hybrid model in place
- Private healthcare & Pension
- Office DOG!
For more information, please reach out too Bradford Rosser on email@example.com