3 months ago
- Responsible for Group consolidation, accounting operation & full set of accounts for the group entities such as review / prepare journal entries for book closing to ensure accounting treatment complies with IFRS
- Review the deliverables submitted by other accounting teams and communicate / deal with the team on any related issues
- Prepare consolidated financial report, management report, variance analysis, financial analysis, cost allocation analysis at Group level
- Prepare consolidated budget and forecast for the Group and group cost centre and analyse financial and operational results
- Review monthly cash flow actuals and projections for group entities and prepare monthly consolidated cash flow forecast at Group level
- Prepare consolidated financial statements at Group level and entity-level financial statements for audit based on IFRS and coordinate annual audit and tax filing
- Manage cash flows such as funding for operations, collection of fees receivables, intercompany fund transfers, etc for group entities
- Involved in e-banking administration and authorisation process
- Work closely with other business finance team members to improve and streamline operations, account closing processes / procedures
- SAP master data maintenance and development of analysis reports in SAC
- Assist in system enhancement / upgrade if necessary
- An experienced CPA with at least 8 years of accounting experience gained from the financial services industry or MNC. Candidates from Big 4 with relevant Accounting related exposures are welcome to apply.
- Detailed-minded, organized, responsible and independent, proactive, self-motivated and willing to take initiatives.
- Results-oriented yet flexible and adaptable.
- Hands on and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiar with IFRS
- A good team player who respects the individual and values differences.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Possess good MS Excel skill and/or familiar with SAP system
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.