3 months ago
- Responsible for accounting operation & full set of accounts such as review / prepare journal entries for book closing to ensure accounting treatment complies with IFRS
- Prepare management reports and account closing information including cost allocations, detailed financial analysis, variance analysis, costs analysis, etc
- Review monthly cash flow actuals and projections
- Prepare budget and forecast for business unit and group cost centre and analyse financial and operational results
- Review in-house corporate tax computation and review corporate tax returns prepared by external service providers.
- Review tax returns for overseas companies, e.g. GST/VAT returns.
- Manage cash flows such as funding for operations, collection of fees receivables, intercompany fund transfers, etc
- Involved in e-banking payment process
- Prepare financial statements for audit based on IFRS and coordinate annual audit and tax filing
- Assist in system enhancement / upgrade if necessary
- An experienced CPA with at least 8 years of accounting experience gained from the financial services industry or MNC. Candidates from Big 4 with relevant Accounting related exposures are welcome to apply.
- Detailed-minded, organized, responsible and independent, proactive, self-motivated and willing to take initiatives.
- Results-oriented yet flexible and adaptable.
- Hands on and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiar with IFRS
- A good team player who respects the individual and values differences.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Possess good MS Excel skill and/or familiar with SAP system
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your CV to email@example.com for further discussion.