3 months ago
- Responsible for accounting operation & full set of accounts such as review / prepare journal entries for book closing to ensure accounting treatment complies with IFRS
- Prepare management reports and account closing information including cost allocations, detailed financial analysis, variance analysis, costs analysis, etc
- Review monthly cash flow actuals and projections
- Prepare budget and forecast for business unit and group cost centre and analyse financial and operational results
- Review in-house corporate tax computation and review corporate tax returns prepared by external service providers.
- Review tax returns for overseas companies, e.g. GST/VAT returns.
- Manage cash flows such as funding for operations, collection of fees receivables, intercompany fund transfers, etc
- Involved in e-banking payment process
- Qualified Accountant with 6-8 years experince in financial reporting (Big 4 candidates are welcome)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline or professional qualification
- Good command in English and Cantonese
- Team player who can work independently with minimal supervision
To know more about this opportunity, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org