about 2 months ago
My client is a known leader in the L/S equity fund - investment strategies (Hedge fund). This role will shape the way the company manages cash flows, monitors KPI's, legal entity structures and strategy and will play a key role supporting the CFO.
- Set out and deliver the strategy for improvement to the existing reporting- financial reporting, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting and regulatory requirements.
- Management accounting of the group companies. Regular group P/L, profitability, breakeven AUM, cash flow forecast, budgeting and cost analysis are prepared and presented to the management for business planning
- Preparatioin of FRR as well as working with operations team for other regulatory reporting
- Tax function of SFC licensed corporation and Cayman hedge funds, which includes the Hong Kong profits tax return, transfer pricing
- Responding to investors’ queries and due diligence questionnaire on the financial statements and financial information
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Qulified accountant
- Minimun 5 years experience with financial reporting
- PRC GAAP experience is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Putonghua and Chinese.
#Corperate Accounting #financial reporting #Hedge fund #leading chinese fund #Senior assoicate #Manager