about 2 months ago
My team and I are partnered with an exciting fintech that is adding to their finance and accounting team. They are seeking a Finance & Accounting Manager who will play a key role in understanding and managing the financials and operations of this growing organization.
What you’ll be doing:
· Overall ownership of finance and account close and reporting for our clients.
· Identify opportunities for process improvements to streamline the monthly financial close and operational processes
· Drive resolutions to complex accounting and finance issues.
· Define and support the annual audit to ensure completion in a timely manner and with minimal adjustments on behalf of our clients.
· Ad hoc projects -- such as evaluating new business opportunities, scoping projects that drive operational excellence, and spearheading initiatives that have organization-wide impact.
· Perform thoughtful analyses, both qualitative and quantitative, to drive complex, strategic decisions.
· Manage schedules, verify milestones and execute on goals in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field; or equivalent experience. CA preferred.
· 5+ years in Accounting and Finance roles including operational consultancy roles.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results.
· A keen attention to detail and self-motivation to do great work while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
As a specialist recruiter, I focus on recruiting into the Finance and Accounting market within the Financial Services industry. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below or email your resume to AccountingandFinance@hamlynwilliams.com