30,000-45,000 Kr Per Month
5 months ago
We are excited to be partnered with an international Consumer Exertainment / Gaming organisation based in Stockholm. We have been appointed to assist with the hiring of an experienced Financial Analyst that can come on board and assist the Financial Director.
The client are global market leaders within the gaming sector, they have over 45 online applications with 250 million+ downloads across the world. You will be exposed to the full Accounting & finance structure and process of this global franchise.
This role is newly created for the growth and expansion of the Finance department in Stockholm, the successful candidate will be integral to the further growth of the company.
- Manage Budgets
- Complete Revenue forecasts
- Utilise Management reports
- Translate Revenue forecasts into Cash forecasts for Treasury Team
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports for senior stakeholders
- Complete ad-hoc Finance duties for Finance Director
- Communication skills essential (Fluent in English)
- Ability to converse with all levels of the business
- Understanding of how to translate numerical financial data into written and verbal display for senior stakeholders in the business
- Strong ability to adapt to change of budgets and scale of workload
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Permanent & Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- 30,000-45,000 Kr (Per Month) depending on experience
- 5% Bonus
- Good annual leave package with flexible working
- Working from home devices (Laptop)
If this role sounds of interest but you would like to know more before applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02030484309. #LI - BR1