Las Vegas, Nevada
about 1 month ago
My client is one of the fastest growing banks in the US and looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the acquisition risk team. In this role, you will own the creation of all P&L’s for the company in relation to the performance of the credit card portfolio. You will develop and present financial and risk reports to senior management, and provide deep dive and ad hoc analyses as needed. You will provide strategic risk analytics across the bank, while interacting with a range of senior leaders and stakeholders. Relocation and visa sponsorship are available!
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, etc.
- 5+ years in consumer banking/credit cards
- Knowledge of financial and risk reporting.
- Advanced use of SAS, EXCEL, and SQL
- Strong ability to collaborate and work as a team
- Experienced in project management
- Strong verbal and written communication
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very data driven team and take your career growth to the next level. Please appy directly for consideration.