about 2 months ago
- Leading fintech company
- Energetic working environment
- Competitive ackage
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst reports to the Head of Finance and is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and filing of various regulatory reports in compliance with all regulatory requirements, Company policies and procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Review and preparation of regulatory reports - ensure the accurate and timely preparation and filing of various financial regulatory reports for the banking and nonbanking entities in compliance with all regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles. Produce organized work papers.
- Recommend procedural changes / process improvement opportunities to streamline our process, anticipate problems, enhance accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the reporting process.
- Prepare and maintain current, accurate, and detail standalone desktop procedures in a standard that meet the regulatory standard.
Participate in the research and implementation of new and revised regulatory reporting requirements, as well as the evaluation of regulatory requirements for new products/transactions. Communicate the reporting and data needs to business partners.
- Ad hoc projects and reporting, as requested, including participation in the regulatory reporting automation project.
- Strong, current understanding of banking regulatory reporting rules and regulations
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Can-do attitude, proactive and constructive solution provider
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal in Mandarin and English) and interpersonal skills.
- Solid ability to manage multiple priorities and cope with moving targets.
- Knowledge of banking and financial services industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Accounting or finance degree is required.
- Minimum 5 years related experience, including a minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting and reporting functions.
- CPA / Chartered Accountant, with public accounting experience and banking industry experience is strongly preferred.
If you are passionate about people, self-driven, result-oriented and committed to grow your career with a highly conducive and rewarding platform, apply now and email to email@example.com