Hong Kong City
7 months ago
Financial & Regulatory (US GAAP) Reporting AVP/VP - Top Global Investment Bank
My client is one of the biggest global investment banks. Their name speaks for itself and they serve nearly all of the Fortune 500 companies along with millions of retail and corporate clients.
In the APAC area, they have an equally reputable standing and they are looking to invite a high-caliber Financial and Regulatory Reporting experts on board.
Please do not hesitate to contact Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date and detailed CV attached.
- Keep abreast of the developments of accounting standards, particularly US GAAP and IFRS, and ensure the accurate interpretation and implementation of the latest standards
- Prepare and review financial statements, consolidated reports, and US regulatory reports
- Analyze financial results and review MIS reports in compliance with accounting standards
- Improve control and efficieency in reporting systems and procedures
- Proactively participate in new product reviews while assess the impact to key ratios and regulatory reporting
- Effectively liaise with external regulators and auditors, as well as collaborate with internal business units, to ensure smooth operations of the bank
- Holder of CPA or equivalent accounting destinations
- 6+ years of regulatory reporting experience in international financial institutions / big 4 audit firms
- Solid knowledge of both IFRS and US GAAP
- Strong working knowledge of bonds, currency, loans, deposits, structured and complex interest rate derivatives, and other banking and fixed income related products,
- A team player with excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong computer skills (Oracle/SAP experiences are a plus)
- Ability to multi-task under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Detail-oriented with constant drive for self improvement