€44,000 - €50,000
over 1 year ago
Would you like to be a Financial Crime Advisor for one of the worlds leading professional services firm, driven by the desire to provide their employees with the opportunity to learn and develop into an industry leader?
Based in Luxembourg, you will have the opportunity to:
• Be involved in the delivery of AML/CTF related projects both in the frame of audit engagement support (internal and external mandates) or advisory assignments such as:
-The review, design and implementation of financial crime programs, procedures and controls;
-The AML/CTF risk identification and assessment;
-The implementation of risk-based approach/matrix, AML/KYC remediation exercise; etc
• Work with a broad range of clients across different industries (Banking, Asset Management and Insurance);
• Work with and evolve in a team of passionate industry professionals.
As a perfect candidate, you will have:
• University degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Law or other relevant subjects.
• Previous similar work experience will be considered an advantage.
• You display a flexible attitude and are willing to learn about regulation and best practice within the financial industry
• You are fluent in English and German or French.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA