about 1 month ago
We have partnered with an exciting Global Crypto Fintech and they are looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to join the global team! As a Financial Crime Analyst, you’ll be focusing on building and empowering the Financial Crime Analytics team with the Team Lead. You’ll also be working closely with other Financial Crime and Protect & Serve fleet team members.
- Identifying problems and recommending enhancements based on the assessment of Financial Crime systems and processes.
- Implementing machine learning technology to leverage the use of technology.
- Leveraging Financial Crime technologies to identify patterns which alert us to risk including:
- Behavioral analysis risk scoring;
- Network analysis;
- Anti-Money Laundering systems, etc.
- Implementing automated friction focused on:
- Proactive monitoring;
- Efficiency; and
- Creating and maintaining metrics dashboards.
- Providing input into new products from a Financial Crime analytics perspective.
- A relevant Degree, Diploma from an accredited college/university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Math or a related quantitative field of study.
- A minimum of 2 year experience in data analysis or investigative roles within Financial Services, specifically using technology to mitigate against Financial Crime or Anti-Money Laundering related risks.
- Proven functional understanding of Financial Crime and Machine Learning technologies (Anti-Money Laundering systems, customer and transaction risk scoring, network analysis, etc.).
- Ability to conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data as it relates to the project requirements in the Financial Crime space.
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 268-5395