£300-£350 (Accommodation and 4 flights per month included)
over 1 year ago
We are working with a Global Consultant who are building a team for a financial crime project in Malta, we require two Financial Crime Analysts.
Key skills include:
- Conducting financial crime related investigations, complying with relevant legislation
- Monitoring transactions and identifying suspicious activity
- Conducting surveillance activities to detect market abuse
- Drafting STORs and SAR's for escalation to the MLRO
- Reviewing sanction, PEP and adverse media alerts
- Conducting monthly regulatory and financial crime monitoring in accordance with firm CMP and AMP
- Providing expertise and support to KYC and on-boarding (AML) team
- Investigating escalated complaints (including FOS referrals)
- Responding to ad hoc queries from the Operational Teams
- Processing professional client applications
- Creating and compiling monthly MI
- Responding to FCA information requests
- Reviewing and approving financial promotions.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA