50,000 - 100,000 EUR
over 1 year ago
My client is a World Leading Consultancy that is looking for a Senior Consultant/Manager to join their ranks. As a Senior Consultant/Manager, you will execute independently on client engagements related to AML, KYC, due diligence & compliance reviews and fraud risk assessment.
Senior Manager candidates will be considered if they have very good profiles.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for executing consulting projects in the areas of financial crime, governance, risk & compliance with a focus on KYC and AML.
- 3-10 years of AML experience with a Consulting firm or Top-tier bank.
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships.
- Work with Senior Management to develop new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring high-quality service.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- An excellent approach to problem-solving technique.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Fluency in English (Dutch is extremely desirable)
There are multiple hires to be made with a large headcount approved so if this is of interest please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org