about 1 year ago
Our client, a Global Professional Services firm, is heavily investing in their Financial Crime consultancy practise across the Middle East. There are open roles in the UAE, Riyadh and Beirut.
Do you have or can you:
- Significant experience in or working with clients in the Insurance and Banking sectors specifically in Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) roles – to incorporate experience including Anti Money Laundering, Anti Bribery and Corruption and Sanctions.
- Manage project execution and delivery of client engagements, making sure the project is delivered within the agreed/guaranteed timeline and budget
- Identify likely issues that could impact delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present effectively to senior-level client executives.
- Advise and assist clients in implementing systems and processes to improve their efficiency / comply with regulations
The ideal candidate:
- Do you have between 6 - 13 years of experience?
- Do you speak Arabic?
If this is of interest, please drop me an email to email@example.com for more information