over 1 year ago
This is an opportunity to join one of the most iconic banking brands globally. My client is looking to build out their Retail & Wholesale Banking sectors in their French Branch.
- 8+ years of governance experience
- Excellent understanding of EU regulations
- Strong understanding of French laws, in particular
internal governance requirements, AML/CFT rules, bank secrecy requirements
- Experience in dealing with French regulators
- Fluent in English & French
This MRLO position sees you acting as a Financial Crime Team-Lead and a direct point of contact to the regulators. You will report to the local Head of Compliance and the Global Head of Financial Crime based in the bank's HQ.
If this position is of interest and aligns with your experience and skillset please apply with an up to date CV and I will get back to you ASAP.