€67,000 - €95,000
6 months ago
Our Global Consultancy client are looking to hire a Senior Manager/Manager - Financial Crime within their Forensic & AML services team. This team are part of our Advisory department who assist clients in their efforts to prevent, detect and respond to corruption, fraud and money laundering issues.
- Lead projects in the frame of audit engagement support (internal and external mandates) or advisory assignments such as the review, design and implementation of financial crime programs, procedures and controls, the ML/TF risk identification and assessment, the implementation of risk-based approach/matrix, AML/KYC remediation, AML/KYC due diligence, ML investigations and look backs, AML/CTF training, etc.
- Work with a broad range of clients across different industries (Banking, Fund and Insurance)
- Promote our services externally, engage in go-to-market and business development efforts, including the preparation of proposals for prospective clients and client presentations, marketing materials.
- Maintain an awareness of current market place issues and stay up-to-date with emerging regulatory requirements and guidance.
- Delegate to and manage members of the team, develop training and guidance, regulatory update, provide technical knowledge, direction and training.
- University degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Law or other relevant subjects.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in the financial or professional services industries, or another Big Four company with similar activities.
- Solid understanding of Luxembourg and international AML/CTF regulatory framework as well as investigations and fraud detection skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to apply sound reasoning when delivering services to clients. Strong attention to details, ability to manage teams and multiple priorities.
- Fluency in English and French, German will be an asset.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA