New York, NY
75,000 - 90,000
Financial Operations and Systems Analyst
about 1 month ago
We have partnered with a New York-based broker-dealer who is looking for a Financial Operations and Systems Analyst to build out their growing team.
What you'll be doing:
- Transform and streamline manual processes into automated and digitized processes via Dinosaur’s enterprise technology solution.
- Obtain and assemble data for outsourced software developers and engineers to complete technical requirements, software specifications, software development, and user acceptance testing.
- Lead, participate in, and contribute to complex, large-scale project assignments that are local, regional, and/or national in nature and significantly impact a broad spectrum of business processes.
- Consult with internal management to elicit functional and technical requirements of the projects.
- Support the creation of queries, reports, metrics, KPIs, and dashboards to support data-driven decision making throughout the business.
- Participate in the development of effective training materials and delivery methods to ensure that all users attain the knowledge and skills necessary to use and comply with policies, processes, and systems.
- Keep up to date with new trends in business and technology for possible application within the Customer organizations
What they're looking for:
- Knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income, Futures/Commodities and FX Products and Markets and understand the lifecycle of a trade, such as orders, trades, clearing, settlement, compliance, risk management and regulatory reporting.
- Ability to work with financial professionals in understanding their workflow and business requirements
- SQL, VBA and Office365 expertise especially Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Prefer knowledge of program languages eg: C/C++, Java
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management or Business Analysis certification a plus.
- More than 2 years of relevant project leadership, business analysis, system design, implementation, and support experience in a financial firm is required.
- The individual in this position should have full life cycle experience as a project manager.
- They should be able to work well in a dynamic, fast paced environment, have good organization and time management skills, and be able to manage multiple concurrent initiatives.
For more information contact Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org