San Francisco/Bay Area
7 months ago
A banking client is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager. This position reports directly to the CFO, and you will manage the company’s accounting policies, internal financial reporting, and external financial reporting. You will also have management responsibility for 4 Financial Analysts, the role is based in Fairfield, CA.
- Manage quarterly review and annual audit process with external auditors.
- Gather, review, & deliver company records requested by external auditors in the conduct of their reviews and audits.
- Prepare financial highlights, including balance sheets and income statements, which are released to the public quarterly on Form 8-K.
- Manage Sarbanes-Oxley and COSO compliance program to assure that the company maintains appropriate internal controls over financial reporting.
- Monitor activities of accounting standard setting bodies; interpret newly issued accounting standards
- Determine cost-effective manner to implement accounting standards
- Provide guidance to controller’s staff members and other department managers regarding accounting for non-routine or complex transactions.
- 4+ years of work experience in accounting and financial analysis, preferably within a financial institution
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
- SEC reporting experience is a MUST
- CPA preferred
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!