2 months ago
My team and I are working with an exciting Series D Crypto FinTech startup. They are seeking a Financial Reporting Manager who will be reporting to their VP of Finance and managing their finance team as they continue to grow the organization.
- Build a financial reporting budget model to support the Company’s growth and international expansion.
- Collaborate with global teams to create data collection systems and processes.
- Assist accounting data interfaces to build regular KPI reporting.
- Support the accounting team with automating processes.
- Assist with the Master Data Governance including suggesting policies and procedures.
- Provide support on data integration activities with a focus on completeness and accuracy of information.
- Post-secondary degree in a business or finance discipline.
- Minimum four years of financial reporting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively document and articulate business issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Strong attention to detail in assessing financial information.
- Ability to adapt and learn new processes and tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Office products such as Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of Tableau or similar software.
- Excellent Healthcare
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
As a specialist recruiter, I focus on recruiting into the Finance and Accounting market within the Financial Services industry. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below or email your resume to A.Sharpe@HamlynWilliams.com