$100,000 - $120,000
about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a rapidly expanding specialist consulting firm to bring on a Fintech Compliance Director to act as a subject matter expert and help build out or enhance fintech compliance programs including BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments , KYC, internal controls, and transaction monitoring systems.
In this role you will:
- Conduct independent reviews, on and offsite, and diagnostic assessments of BSA/AML/OFAC compliance programs
- Identify potential compliance risks and recommend resolutions and/or escalate to appropriate individuals to determine if further investigation is necessary
- Collaborate with business lines to develop remediation plans to resolve control weaknesses identified through testing
In this role you will need:
- 10 years of AML compliance related experience
- Experience with financial technology (“FINTECH”), third‐party payment processors, and money services businesses
- Prior consulting experience or experience in internal compliance reviews or audits
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646)349-5998 or firstname.lastname@example.org.