3 months ago
My client is a fast-growing global payment solutions provider with an MSO license in Hong Kong. They are looking for an MLRO to support the compliance program, reporting to Hong Kong Regional Compliance Head.
The role offers you a very flexible and decent working environment with a competitive package.
- Oversee the HK MSO AML/CFT and regulatory compliance program, reviewing and evaluating compliance issues and risks within the organization.
- Establish, implement and monitor compliance manual, policies, procedures and standards of operations.
- Assist to formulate an operational procedure to ensure full regulatory compliance for internal respect to MSO and other licenses regulated activities.
- Provides regulatory reports as required and maintain constructive communication and relationship with related regulatory bodies.
- Daily monitor the transactions and adjust the rules settings to effectively detect and prevent financial crimes and high-risk transactions.
- - Responsible for STRs filing to JFIU as appropriate and/or required.
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory requirements for the provision of advice and support to top management on strategic activities, internal controls and daily operations in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Provide day to day regulatory advice, guidance and training on rules, AML regulations, internal policies and ensure the compliance of business operations and employee conducts.
- Assist with compliance testing, internal and external audits and regulatory exams.
- Degree or above in the related area
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in MSO compliance. Preferred MLRO experience with MSO license.
- Possess sound knowledge of Hong Kong regulatory environment, MSO licensing requirement, AML/CFT and application laws.
- Hands on experience managing complex compliance programs at a financial institution, Fintech, or payment-focused company.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese