San Diego, CA, USA
about 1 year ago
Come work for a fast growing global Fintech start-up in San Diego!
Our client is looking for a customer support professional who is a proven self-starter. The business is building out operations across LATAM, Caribbean and Africa, and is headquartered here in San Diego.
This individual will work directly with the CEO, COO and stakeholders within the business to offer the best customer experience. Many customers are Spanish speaking, so fluency is a must.
- Support the on-boarding process for customers
- Handle emails from customers
- Identify and escalate issues reported by customers
- Work closely with heads of the business and investors
- Support oﬀice management in collaboration with business’ stakeholders
- 10-15% travel required
- Other duties as required by management
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer facing position
- Bilingual capabilities required (Spanish & English)
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Slack
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Great at both written and verbal communication
- Extremely driven and hardworking
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!