about 2 months ago
My client is a global cross-border payment company with over 100 staffs in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance & Licensing Lead to support their expanding APAC compliance team.
Candidates are required to have minimum 6 years of regulatory compliance background, with experience liaising with regulators. Experience in a fintech/ MSO/ payment company is preferred.
This position offers a desirable package and flexibility in work with a good work-life balance.
- Validate policies and procedures for consumer protection, license management and regulatory reporting for our suite of APAC licenses
- Closely monitor and timely update in policies and procedures and regional requirements
- Support Managing Directors in APAC licensed entities
- Support ERM, outsourcing compliance, consumer complaints and regulatory reporting
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 6 years of experience in fintech or payments industry
- Experience in dealing with APAC based regulatory bodies