about 2 months ago
We're working with a global financial services firm who are looking for an FIU Compliance Manager to join their team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
This is a mid-level management position with room for growth for highly motivated and exceptional performers. Team Leads will report to a Compliance Unit Head and will assist with ensuring the firm complies with Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, anti-terrorist financing, sanctions, industry AML, and securities laws and regulations.
- Oversee and train a team of analysts responsible for monitoring reviews and investigations.
- Monitor and manage daily investigative workflow, controls, and results metrics for the team, and ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Engage senior management across corporate compliance, operations, and information technology to manage, report on, and improve investigative work.
- Conduct supervisory reviews and provide constructive coaching and direction to team members.
- Evaluate risk associated with AML and Financial Crime Risk processes and recommend enhancements, where appropriate
- When needed, support and participate in internal, external, and regulatory audits and examinations.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- 3-5+ years of experience in investment management/AML compliance, preferably at a large broker or other financial institution with an international customer base.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Solid academic background. Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate military experience
- Ability to develop compliance solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment.
- Ability to work in a small-team environment, work independently, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- High degree of comfort with technology and a functional understanding of how technology can be applied to business and regulatory solutions.
- Outstanding leadership, communication, analytical, and project management skills.
- Willingness and ability to obtain financial registration exams promptly
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification, including Series 7 or 24 are highly preferred
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
For more information, please contact Robby Soble at Hamyn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org