10 days ago
Our client is a top-tier asset management team with abundant investment experiences domestically and overseas. With proven strong track record in global fixed income fund managment. They are now looking for a junor sales support candidate to join their institutional sales team in hong kong. Fluent mandarin speaking candidates who got 1-2 years of fixed income product knowledge are highly preferred
Provide timely, accurate and sufficient support for the company's market expansion and stock customer maintenance through the production and update of market materials; at the same time, summarize, organize and analyze sales data to provide data support for the company's internal decision-making and market expansion.
- Responsible for the production of the company's market promotion materials and documents (in both Chinese and English) , and collect and organize industry information to assist sales and development ;
- formal RFPs , RFIs , DDQs and related after-sales documents from domestic and foreign institutional customers and channel pre-sales with high quality , and continue to optimize the entire process of due diligence document completion ;
- Track strategic performance and fund deployment trends, be familiar with the company's entire product line, and cooperate with the investment department to provide customers with professional, timely and accurate strategic questions and fund trends updates ;
- Responsible for sorting and analyzing sales data and participating in the construction of internal data platform to produce corresponding data statistical reports and improve data acquisition efficiency , and provide data support for the company's internal strategic planning and external market expansion ;
- As the interface between departments and multiple departments, it works closely with compliance, risk, investment, operation and other departments to ensure the accuracy and compliance of market material information.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, economics, finance, etc.;
- More than 2 years of work experience in asset management industry marketing support or institutional sales, and have a deep understanding of the asset management industry;
- Possess excellent insight, can deeply understand customers' investment needs and provide targeted business development advice;
- Have a strong sense of service and excellent communication and expression skills, cooperation-oriented, and strong self-driving force;
- Proactive, conscientious and meticulous in work, with strong anti-pressure ability and multi-task management ability;
- Possess excellent Chinese and English oral and written writing skills, excellent data analysis skills, and proficient in using Office software.