about 2 months ago
Our client is one of the Chinese top tier banks with strong presence in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a newly created role as Fixed Income trader to join their Treasury Department. Candidate who got no less than three years of working experiences in executing Chinese Issued UBD bonds and RMB Bond from Chinese Banks are strongly welcome.
- Execute Chinese-issued USD Bonds and RMB Bonds in an efficient and accurate manner by contacting market makers and counterparties.
- Monitor market move, place trade orders and efficiently source liquidities.
- Willing to deal with people, work with sales team to initiate trade and execute trade, mainly china credit, also involved in rates/repos/other hedging derivatives.
- Analytical and Numerical. Collect market information and trading data, perform market analyses, generate and implement investment strategies, prepare daily and weekly market commentary
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as risk and P&L
- Prepare daily P&L and position report to management; Work with Risk Department to implement risk monitoring, management and controls
- To perform ad hoc projects as required
- University degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years bond dealing experience in financial industry, extensive and solid knowledge of Fixed Income market.
- Good knowledge on credit analyst and trading skill.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong MS Excel skills, ability in VBA programming is a plus
- Strong communication and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated experience in a challenging and rapidly changing environment with a desire to accept new assignments and the ability to learn new principles and dynamic systems quickly
- Ability to identify and implement new processes across multiple functions that will improve efficiencies and reduce operational risk