130,000 AUD - 160,000AUD
4 months ago
Open to contractors
A global consultancy are looking for a ForgeRock engineering lead to work on a project within the financial services environment, ideally the candidate would be placed in Australia as the role is required to work onsite. The ideal candidate would have the following capabilities.
- Work as part of the Support team to manage day to day operational management responsibilities for the IAM platform and providing support to IAM platform consumers and service maintenance.
- Investigate on the exceptions/errors captured by monitored tools and co-ordinate with platform development team for RCA and fixing the issues.
- Design and develop modules based on functional & non-functional requirements to deliver projects successfully.
- Design and develop the modules based on inputs including data models, technical specifications, E2E process flows, use case scenarios, etc.
- Provide support to IAM platform user's/integration teams queries and tickets.
- Understand business needs of operational and IT teams and to be able to provide them with appropriate support.
- Provide architectural guidance to the platform teams as and when required.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of system or software upgrades on IAM platform components and migration activities.
- Assist the technical delivery team when needed, in the documentation of technical procedures and issues description and resolution.
Experience and Requirements;
- Strong knowledge of ForgeRock design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong hands on experience on IAM Tools - ForgeRock OpenAM 6.5, ForgeRock IDM, DS and ForgeRock Identity Gateway.
- Strong and proven knowledge of Identity and Access Management processes including but not limited to Lifecyle Management, Access Certifications etc.
- Strong integration experience with the Identity & Access Management system
- Solid understanding of the End to End modules and components of ForgeRock Identity Management and ForgeRock Access Management.
- Strong understanding of Directory Services (AD/LDAP) and different types of connectors
- Strong and proven understanding of ITIL processes and experience in managing tasks and operations support within defined Service Level Agreements (SLA) across geographically distributed teams
- Strong knowledge on Core Java, XMLs, REST and SOAP webservices
- Excellent knowledge of Industry Best Practices for Design / DevOps
- Experience working for both Agile & Waterfall projects
- Experience of working in IAM migration projects
- Ability to adapt to fast paced environment and a high learning curve
- Ability to join the dots around multiple events occurring concurrently and spot patterns
- Ability to lead and/or actively participate in war rooms, working sessions and stakeholder meetings
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple requests
- Excellent technical writing skills (RCA, Incident Reports, etc.)
- Relevant certification will be an advantage
If you would like to hear more about the role please do reach out, i look forward to hearing from you/