23 days ago
We are partnered with an exciting San Francisco based Fintech seeking a Fraud Manager to join their team, responsible for building and executing the fraud strategy and overseeing the front-line of their risk operations.
- Build and cultivate a small team of high-impact operators and analysts
- Set clear targets and objectives, and establish KPIs for each area of responsibility
- Partner with internal teams (product, eng, ops), as well as external vendors to improve our detection capabilities, while providing a world-class experience for good users
- Communicate metrics, trends, and results from projects to key stakeholders
- Identify and recommend ways to improve team or company performance through automation, tooling, rule, process, or policy changes
- Perform data analysis and research to understands trends and patterns of abuse on the platform
- 6+ years of relevant domain experience
- 3+ years in people management roles
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Math, Economics, or other relevant field.
- Experience building and overseeing a high-impact fraud team at a similar fintech, banking or payments company
- Domain knowledge in the areas of ACH/deposit fraud, transaction monitoring, KYC and onboarding operations, AML/sanctions monitoring, and platform abuse.
- Strong SQL Skills.
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams and writing product requirements
- Experience building and implementing a detection strategy from the ground up using a hybrid of internal and external resources
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Legal market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Kayla Bane, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 326-3672