4 months ago
Fraud Operations and Investigations Analyst
I’m currently partnered with a fast-growing fintech who are disrupting the payments industry. We are looking for an experienced Fraud Investigation Analyst to support the design and build of a state-of-the-art fraud operations process from the ground up. This is a key hire and one of the first within the team, therefore, we need individuals who are highly motivated and looking for a new challenge with a FinTech startup.
- Execute fraud processes and reviews to ensure delivery on fraud loss targets to better manage customer and merchant experience.
- Work directly with Head of Fraud Strategy to develop procedures for fraud pends.
- Action daily applications in fraud queue and review details on cases to decision them from fraud approval/decline
- Drive improved performance on established Fraud KPI’s supporting achieving desired function objectives.
- Gain a deep understanding of third-party fraud scores and attributes.
- Work with fraud strategy team in identifying and incorporating new methods that excel advance fraud detection.
- Manage multiple tasks effectively by balancing high productivity, sense of urgency and delivering quality decisions on reviewed cases.
- 5+ years’ experience working in fraud operations, preferably with a Fintech or with new consumer credit products.
- Able to multitask and self-organize with rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to interpret data and organize information.
- Strong attention to detail working in a diverse and collaborative environment.
- Flexibility to adapt and manage multiple projects and work independently.
- Experience working with POS and authentication decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong investigation skills.
This role can be performed remotely and offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are passionate about Fraud, FinTech and new product development, please apply directly for consideration!